Aims & Objective
Houses & Clubs
• Parents seeking admission for their ward must register the name in advance, registration to the Nursery class starts in December. Registration to the other classes (L.K.G, U.K.G and 1st) depends on the availability of seats, and the vacant seats are expected to be very few, Registration does not guarantee admission and the validity of the registration is up to the date specified in the form.
• No candidate will be admitted without entrance test except for the Nursery class and decision of the Principal will be final in this matter.
• An attested copy of the most recent result available from the previous school, if any should be submitted along with the application form duly completed. Copies of Certificates, Reports cards etc. submitted are not returnable.
• The selection of the candidate will be done at the discretion of the Principal alone and parents/guardian of the candidate or other relations or others will not have any right to question the procedure of selction of students of any class.
• Those students who join the school at any time of a current academic year will have to pay the complete fee of that academic year even if they join late.
• For selection and admission of any candidate, no request or recommendation will be entertained. In all the matters, the Principal's decision is final. The registration fee once paid is not refundable.
• Those who seek the admission must study thoroughly the fee structure before registering for admission.
• Once the admission is taken the fee will not be refunded.